Saturday 9 October 2010

Don't Throw Up, But...

This is a picture taken on Waterloo Bridge last year on the happiest day of my life, when the lady in said picture said yes when I asked her to marry me. She'd just said it in fact - look, you can see her proudly showing off the cheap Claire's Accessories ring I used for the occasion.


Well, it was the happiest day of my life, up until today, the day we are getting married.

Hooray. I'm the luckiest man in the world.

OK, that's it for now - normal blogging service will resume shortly...

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:44 pm

    Congrats to the marriage of "the luckiest man in the world" with - no doubt! - the luckiest woman in the world!

    Btw, that ring looks like - at least - a 5 carats diamond, and you possibly pretend it's a "cheap Claire's Accessories ring" to prevent people trying to steal it(?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete