Tuesday 12 January 2010

Daily Ex-Princess

I decided that Friday's attack on the Daily Mail was a little unfair - as I'd forgotten to also include an attack on their sister publication The Daily Express!

Not got a lot to say except that it's equally full of shit.

I do have a picture to show you though which I think very well proves two stereotypes of this particular blue-top tabloid to be accurate.

1.) They are obsessed with Diana.
2.) They are Convinced immigration is out of control.

This was basically a picture I took back in October 2009 of the International Edition of the Daily Express which I saw whilst in New Zealand.

I love the fact that they say it's "56 pages of News from Britain" When the front page features not news but instead reactionary opinion and a story about a woman who has been dead for 12-years having been previously lusted over by the former French President.

All the latest news from Britain!

Priceless.

10 comments:

  1. I would like to read MJohnson's comment on the matter* – because MJohnson is able to use so dreadfully free of embarassment some words I would like to say here, still, as a well-behaved girl, I am not allowed to (but I could indirectly express it by agreeing with what he says :-) )

    *matter of Valery Giscard d'Estaing’s (an old man with Alzheimers) fantasising in a novel about steamy meetings between him and a "Princess Patricia of Cardiff".

    A question: do you think that immigration is out of control? Or, rephrased, what do you think about sentences like 'immigration is out of control'? Be honest with your answer, so that I can then agree with you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think immigration is not out of control at all but that the Xenophobes have been allowed to take over the debate.

    Bloody Xenophobes, coming over here, forcing their opinions on us.

    I wish they'd all get put on the next boat back home to Xenophobia where they came from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, Xenophobes should be sent back to Xenophobia where they came from. Btw, did you know Xenophobia is in Africa, and also parts of it in Asia and else, a quite scattered land (geographically). :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. شركة تنظيف الشارقة 0567410494 التاج الملكى
    كثير من النساء ليس لديهم الوقت الكافي لتنظيف منزلها، لذا لابد أن تتعامل مع شركة مخصصة في مجال التنظيف
    مثل شركة تنظيف موكيت بالبخار الشارقة
    التاج الملكي شركة تنظيف كنب بالبخار الشارقة


    ReplyDelete