Tuesday 26 January 2010

Patchy Service


Some of these blog entries are weaker than others, I accept that.

But try not to get disheartened. There are some good ones in the old bonce just waiting to come out, so keep coming back. I'll try not to put two crap ones on consecutive days though, so if you see a crap one, prepare for a cracker the following day.

Try and remember that I am trying to get something down every weekday, so there will be times when I'm simply not able to think of anything decent.

Like today.

2 comments:

  1. I like that pink and the design of the 'Intermission' announcement. That is very girly and I am sure you have used pink just to please the grrly readers... :-)

    If you lack inspiration for blog posts on some days, just bash the French! I would then write some counter-bashing comments (very probably in French, so no one would understand, therefore peace would remain guaranteed...)

    Busy people post once a week or so... I could hold that long without reading a blog post of yours... I think ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. while a blogpost with a somehow morbid subject written on on the 27th is awaiting readers' comments, I thought I could wait here at the pink Intermission blog poster untill Mr FantasticOx will write something more cheerful...

    ReplyDelete