Thursday 24 December 2009

Xmas Intermission


I'm going to go away for Christmas and probably won't be updating this blog over this period.

Now, I know my Three readers will be very disappointed not to be getting their regular weekday updates as normal.

However, fear not- normal service will resume on Jan 4th (if not before) and you can rest assured I will be using the festive period to position myself in ever more hilarious and kinda nutty situations to recount as magnificent anecdotes in the new year.

I'm sure you all can't wait.

Take care, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:00 pm

    It seems your Santa knows that those pointy garments with a pompom (that will be sold as part of the Santa costume) are meant to cover the most essential part of the body (by which the seller wrongly assumes that is the part where the brains are located).

    ReplyDelete
  2. To your "Now, I know my Three readers will be very disappointed not to be getting their regular weekday updates as normal" , I can say I don't know about the other two readers, but I, for one, am veeeeeery disappointed.

    Still, I can wait.

    ReplyDelete